A heart shaped British Sheepskin cushion in Ivory with a faux suede zipped back. Slip a hot water bottle inside and you’ve got a heated sheepskin cushion – what a luxury! Supplied complete with inner. A great matching accessory to a Baa Stool! Our British sheepskin is the perfect choice for home ware as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable.
- Our Calon Wlan Cushions are available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Cerise, Mink, Navy, Slate Grey and Teal.
- Made in the UK
- Cushion inner included
- British sheepskin with grey faux suede zipped backing.
Calon Wlan meaning
- A pure heart – a ‘woollen’ heart. It is difficult to translate the Welsh word ‘lân’ into English. At its simplest it means ‘clean’ or ‘pure’. The Iconic ‘Calon lân‘ is among the most popular Welsh traditional songs and is sung with heartfelt passion and pride.
- The average size of our Calon Wlan Cushions are 45 cm x 45 cm- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin cushions are unique and can differ in texture, size and hair length.
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- Use a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- For more tips on how to care for sheepskin click on the following link to visit our ‘to visit our ‘Caring for your sheepskin‘ blog.
- We’ll email you to keep you up to date on your orders process and when you can expect your sheepskin loveliness!
- For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org