A heart shaped British Sheepskin cushion in Rare Breed with a faux suede zipped back. Slip a hot water bottle inside and you’ve got a heated sheepskin cushion – what a luxury! Supplied complete with inner. A great matching accessory to a Baa Stool! Our British sheepskin is the perfect choice for home ware as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable. Please note that the Rare Breed Sheepskin shown in the image is for example only. Each Rare Breed sheepskin is unique and can be a mixture of ivory, browns and/or greys – we cannot guarantee a particular mix of colours but can promise that each one is beautiful. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to see pictures of the Rare Breed currently available.
- Our Rare Breed sheepskin is natural so each one is as different as our hair colour- at Baa Stool we think it makes them even more special!
- Each individual skin is unique and varies in colouring and hair length, so no two are the same.
- We take images of each Rare Breed skin that we have in stock so that you can pick your favourite- to view what’s in stock contact us on email@example.com
- Click on the following link to find out more information on our lovely Rare Breed Sheepskin.
- Our Calon Wlan Cushions are available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Cerise, Mink, Navy, Slate Grey and Teal.
- Made in the UK
- Cushion inner included
- British sheepskin with grey faux suede zipped backing.
Calon Wlan meaning
- A pure heart – a ‘woollen’ heart. It is difficult to translate the Welsh word ‘lân’ into English. At its simplest it means ‘clean’ or ‘pure’. The Iconic ‘Calon lân‘ is among the most popular Welsh traditional songs and is sung with heartfelt passion and pride.
- The average size of our Calon Wlan Cushions are 45 cm x 45 cm- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin cushions are unique and can differ in texture, size and hair length.
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- Use a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- For more tips on how to care for sheepskin click on the following link to visit our ‘to visit our ‘Caring for your sheepskin‘ blog.
- We’ll email you to keep you up to date on your orders process and when you can expect your sheepskin loveliness!
- For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org