Our practical and stylish Cube Stool in gorgeous Green Shetland Wool and removable British sheepskin cover in Mink. Our Cube Stools can be used as an occasional seat, tray stand or footstool- featuring a removable real British sheepskin cover that fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning. Our Baa Stools are unique, contemporary piece of furniture that compliments modern and period interiors equally. Our British sheepskin is the perfect choice for home ware as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable.
- The removable sheepskin covers for this stool are available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Baby Pink, Buttermilk, Cerise, Coal Black, Cornflower Blue, Dragon Red, Lilac, Mink, Navy, Sage, Silver, Slate Grey and Teal.
- Made in the UK
- Removable British sheepskin cover.
- Fully upholstered cube base.
- Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- The Cube Stool measures approximately 30 cm x 30 cm x 50 cm including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
Replacement sheepskin cover
- Because our sheepskin covers are removable you can change up the look of your Cube Stool whenever you like with a Replacement Baa Cover. Whether you’re redecorating and need to change the sheepskin loveliness to match, or simply just want to change the look of your member of the flock you can with our replacement covers!
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- The British sheepskin cover fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning- spot cleaning spills with warm water or sheepskin shampoo is usually all that is required and we recommend specialist dry cleaning for more stubborn stains.
- Free Brush- each stool comes with a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- For more tips on how to care for sheepskin click on the following link to visit our ‘Caring for your sheepskin‘ blog.
Assembling the stool
- This Cube Stool comes fully assembled.
- Free standard UK delivery
- We’ll email you to keep you up to date on your orders process and when you can expect your sheepskin loveliness!
- For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org