This Bar Stool features a round base with removable Ivory sheepskin cover that sits oh so stylishly on metal hairpin legs in ‘industrial steel’. Our Griff Baa Bar Stool is ‘baa-mazing’ to perch on at bars and is a unique, contemporary piece of furniture that compliments modern and period interiors equally. Our removable British sheepskin is the perfect choice for furniture covers as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable. Please note that the Rare Breed Sheepskin shown in the image is for example only. Each Rare Breed sheepskin is unique and can be a mixture of ivory, browns and/or greys – we cannot guarantee a particular mix of colours but can promise that each one is beautiful. Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like to see pictures of the Rare Breed currently available.
- The sheepskin cover for this stool is available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Baby Pink, Buttermilk, Cerise, Coal Black, Cornflower Blue, Dragon Red, Lilac, Mink, Navy, Sage, Silver, Slate Grey and Teal.
- Removable British sheepskin cover.
- Round fully upholstered cushioned base featuring sheep ribbon trimming made in the UK.
- Metal hairpin legs in ‘industrial steel’.
Rare Breed Sheepskin
- Our Rare Breed sheepskin is natural so each one is as different as our hair colour- at Baa Stool we think it makes them even more special!
- Each individual skin is unique and varies in colouring and hair length, so no two are the same.
- We take images of each Rare Breed skin that we have in stock so that you can pick your favourite- to view what’s in stock contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the following link to find out more information on our lovely Rare Breed Sheepskin.
- The Griff Baa Bar Stool is approximately 82 cm high including the sheepskin cover- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin covers are unique and can differ in texture and hair length.
- The weight is approximately 7 kg
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- The British sheepskin cover fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning- spot cleaning spills with warm water or sheepskin shampoo is usually all that is required and we recommend specialist dry cleaning for more stubborn stains.
- Free Brush- each stool comes with a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- For more tips on how to care for sheepskin click on the following link to visit our ‘to visit our ‘Caring for your sheepskin‘ blog.
- Free UK delivery
- We have most of our flock in stock and aim to get your stools delivered to you next day if ordered before 12 pm
- We’ll email you with a delivery date and DPD tracking number
- For more information please contact us on email@example.com