This Nia Baa Stool is perfect to put your feet up in style, featuring natural coloured legs ending in little hoofs and painted black for extra sheepiness, with a removable British sheepskin cover in Ivory. For extra luxury take the removable cover off and pop a hot water bottle underneath…ta-DA- your very own heated footstool! The Baa Stool is a unique, contemporary piece of furniture that compliments modern and period interiors equally. Our British sheepskin is the perfect choice for home ware as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable.
- Our Nia Baa Stool is available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Baby Pink, Buttermilk, Cerise, Coal Black, Cornflower Blue, Dragon Red, Lilac, Mink, Navy, Sage, Silver, Slate Grey and Teal.
- Made in the UK
- Removable British sheepskin cover.
- Fully upholstered cushioned base featuring sheep ribbon trimming.
- Short natural coloured legs ending in little hoofs painted black.
- Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- Comes flat packed in a Baa Stool carry box.
- The Nia Baa Stool measures approximately 50 cm x 40 cm x 27 cm high including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
Replacement sheepskin cover
- Because our sheepskin covers are removable you can change up the look of your Baa Stool whenever you like with a Replacement Baa Stool Cover . Whether you’re redecorating and need to change the sheepskin loveliness to match, or simply just want to change the look of your member of the flock you can with our replacement covers!
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- The British sheepskin cover fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning- spot cleaning spills with warm water or sheepskin shampoo is usually all that is required and we recommend specialist dry cleaning for more stubborn stains.
- Free Brush- each stool comes with a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- For more tips on how to care for sheepskin click on the following link to visit our ‘Caring for your sheepskin‘ blog.
Assembling the stool
- This Baa Stool comes flat packed so some self assembly will be required.
- Free standard UK delivery
- We’ll email you to keep you up to date on your orders process and when you can expect your sheepskin loveliness!
- For more information please contact us on email@example.com