Our British Sheepskin Pouffe in Aubergine is so gorgeously soft, it’s impossible not to dip your toes in! Our Pouffes are filled with sheepskin off-cuts making them oh so soft! They’re also practical and tactile as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable.
- Our Sheepskin Pouffes are available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Cerise, Coal Black, Mink, Slate Grey and Teal.
- Free hard wire brush.
- British sheepskin.
- Made in the UK.
- The Pouffe’s measure approximately 30 cm high by 44 cm- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin Pouffe’s are unique and can differ in texture and hair length.
- The weight is approximately 1.5 kg
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- Free Brush- each stool comes with a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- For more tips on how to care for sheepskin click on the following link to visit our ‘to visit our ‘Caring for your sheepskin‘ blog.
- Free standard UK delivery
- We’ll email you to keep you up to date on your orders process and when you can expect your sheepskin loveliness!
- For more information please contact us on email@example.com