This irresistible British sheepskin rug in Cerise will bring your home to life! They are beAAutifully soft making them a must addition to your floors, or why not use as a throw on your sofa and curl up while putting your feet up! Our British sheepskin is the perfect choice for home ware as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable.
- Our Sheepskin Rugs are available in natural Ivory or Chocolate as well as a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Baby Pink, Buttermilk, Cerise, Coal Black, Cornflower Blue, Dragon Red, Lilac, Mink, Navy, Sage, Silver, Slate Grey and Teal.
- Made in the UK
- British sheepskin
- The average size our Sheepskin Rugs are approximately 100 cm x 60 cm- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin rugs are unique and can differ in texture and hair length.
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- Use a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- For more tips on how to care for sheepskin click on the following link to visit our ‘to visit our ‘Caring for your sheepskin‘ blog.
- Free standard UK delivery
- We’ll email you to keep you up to date on your orders process and when you can expect your sheepskin loveliness!
- For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org