The Anwen Baa Stool is one of our most popular footstools, featuring mid oak coloured chunky hardwood legs- she’s perfect to put your feet up in style on!
- Removable sheepskin cover in Slate Grey
- Gorgeous mid oak coloured chunky hardwood legs.
- Made onsite at our Baa Stool workshop in the UK
- Fully upholstered cushioned seat featuring sheep ribbon trimming.
- Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- Comes flat packed in a Baa Stool carry box – click HERE to find out how to assemble Anwen
- Measures approximately 50 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm high including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
- A little tip – For extra luxury take the removable cover off and pop a hot water bottle underneath…ta-DA- your very own heated footstool!
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- Click HERE for information on how to care for sheepskin