This doorstop is made out of Rare Breed British sheepskin and stylish grey faux suede- arrives filled with rice. Our British sheepskin is the perfect choice for furniture covers as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable.
Our Rare Breed sheepskin is a natural colour and each one is as unique as our own hair and can be a mixture of ivory, browns and/or greys. The Rare Breed Sheepskin shown in the images are for example only – to view images of what’s in stock, click HERE
- This flockstop is available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Baby Pink, Buttermilk, Cerise, Coal Black, Cornflower Blue, Dragon Red, Lilac, Mink, Navy, Sage, Silver, Slate Grey and Teal.
- Made in the UK
- British sheepskin with grey faux suede tab.
- The average size of our doorstops are 20 cm x 25 cm- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin covers are unique and can differ in texture and hair length.
- The weight is approximately 1 kg
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- Use a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- For more tips on how to care for sheepskin click on the following link to visit our ‘to visit our ‘Caring for your sheepskin‘ blog.
- We have most of our flock in stock and aim to get your stools delivered to you next day if ordered before 12 pm
- We’ll email you with a delivery date and DPD tracking number
- For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org